- QIVANA DIFFERENCE
- SKINSHIFT Overview
- SKINSHIFT Edge
- SKINSHIFT Products
- SKINSHIFT Treatments
- SKINSHIFT Supplements
- SKINSHIFT FAQ
- SKINSHIFT Video Overview
PRIME N-O ACTIVATOR
Price Not Announced
Maximize your blood flow and improve circulation with this cutting-edge technology. N-O Activator makes use of an entirely new pathway along with the ultimate combination of nutrients to restore Nitric Oxide (N-O) production.
PRIME N-O Activator(30 pack)
Item# : 270000
Retail price : $80.00
Save 20-30% OFF retail by becoming a Preferred Customer.
Our arteries are the transportation highway for oxygen and nutrient rich blood to reach every organ, tissue, and cell in our body. And Nitric-Oxide (N-O) is the nutrient that keeps this highway wide-open, flexible, and smooth for blood to flow freely. At age 40, we experience a natural but dramatic decline in Nitric Oxide production. Without intervention, our arteries tend to narrow and stiffen, creating a buildup of plaque, compromising blood flow. PRIME gives you a daily shot of powerful nutrients proven to promote N-O production and maximize blood flow.
- Promotes vasodilation (expansion of arteries and blood vessels) critical for maintaining healthy blood pressure levels, that are already in a normal range
- Maximizes circulation – signals the arterial smooth muscle to relax, dilating blood vessels, and improving blood flow
- Prevents premature cardiovascular aging by promoting blood vessel flexibility and health
- Encourages normal sexual function in both men and women by enhancing blood flow to penile and vaginal tissues
- Promotes neuronal communication and blood flow to the brain, which encourages clear thinking, faster cognition, and enhanced memory recall
- Improved blood flow leads to improvements in energy, mood, and general feelings of well-being
Take 1 PRIME packet first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and before brushing. PRIME should be taken at least 30 minutes prior to eating. For best results take 2 packets consistently for 90 days, followed by 1 packet per day for maintenance.
Take once or twice daily, 12 hours apart. Pour a small amount of powder on your tongue and allow to dissolve before swallowing. Repeat until finished. In the first month of use, two packets per day are recommended for optimal results. Prepare to live life 10 years younger!
NOTE: Those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or who have a known medical condition, should consult a physician prior to taking a new supplement. Store in a cool, dry, place.
Fructose (natural sweetener), Natural Flavors and Citric Acid.
• Roger VL, Go AS, Lloyd-Jones DM, Benjamin EJ, Berry JD, Borden WB, et al. Heart disease and stroke statistics –2012 update: A report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2012 Jan; 125(1): e2-e220.
• Marsh N, Marsh A. A short history of nitroglycerin and Nitric Oxide in pharmacology and physiology. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2000 Apr; 27(4): 313-9.
• Palmer RMJ, Ferrige AG, Moncada S. Nitric Oxide release accounts for the biological activity of endothelium derived relaxing factor. Nature. 1987 June; 327(11): 524-526.
• Loscalzo J, Welch G. Nitric Oxide and its role in the cardiovascular system. Prog Cardiovasc Dis.1995 Sept; 38(2): 87-104.
• Zand J, Lanza F, Garg HK, Bryan NS. All-natural nitrite and nitrate containing dietary supplement promotes Nitric Oxide production and reduces triglycerides in humans. Nutr Res. 2011; 31: 262-269.
• Bryan NS. Application of Nitric Oxide in drug discovery and development.Expert Opinions in Drug Discovery. 2011 Nov; 6(11): 1139-54.
• World Health Organization. Cardiovascular diseases fact sheet; 2011.
• Bondonno CP, Croft KD, Puddey IB, Considine MJ, Yang X, Ward NC, Hodgson JM. Nitrate causes a dose dependent augmentation of Nitric Oxide status in healthy women. Food Funct. 2012 Feb.
• Serafim RA, Primi MC, Trossini GH, Ferreira EI. Nitric Oxide: State of the art in drug design. Curr Med Chem. 2012 Jan; 19(3): 386-405.
• Naseem KM. The role of Nitric Oxide in cardiovascular diseases. Mol Aspects Med. 2005 Feb; 26(1-2): 33-65.
• Iwata NG, Pham M, Rizzo N-O, Cheng AM, Maloney E, Kim F. Trans fatty acids induce vascular inflammation and reduce vascular Nitric Oxide production in endothelial cells. PLoS One.2011; 6(12): e29600.
• Iachini Bellisarii F, Radico F, Muscente F, Horowitz J, De Caterina R. Nitrates and other Nitric Oxide donors in cardiology – Current positioning and perspectives. Cardiovascular Drugs Ther. 2011 Dec.
• Toda N. Age-related changes in endothelial function and blood flow regulation. Pharmacol Ther. 2012 Feb; 133(2):159-76.
• Castiglione N, Rinaldo S, Giardina G, Stelitano V, Cutruzzolà F. Nitrite and nitrite reductases : From molecular mechanisms to significance in human health and disease. Antioxid RedoxSignal. 2012 Feb.
• Bescós R, Sureda A, Tur JA, Pons A. The effect of Nitric-Oxide-related supplements on human performance.Sports Med. 2012 Feb; 42(2): 99-117.
• Kapil V, Milsom AB, Okorie M, Maleki-Toyserkani S, Akram F, Rehman F, Arghandawi S, Pearl V, Benjamin N,Loukogeorgakis S, Macallister R, Hobbs AJ, Webb AJ, Ahluwalia A. Inorganic nitrate supplementation lowers blood pressure in humans: role for nitrite-derived N-O. Hypertension.2010 Aug; 56(2): 274-81.
• Webb AJ, Patel N, Loukogeorgakis S, Okorie M, Aboud Z, Misra S, Rashid R, Miall P, Deanfield J, Benjamin N, MacAllister R, Hobbs AJ, Ahluwalia A. Acute blood pressure lowering, vasoprotective, and antiplatelet properties of dietary nitrate via bioconversion to nitrite. Hypertension. 2008 Mar; 51(3): 784-90.
• Guo LY, Hung TM, Bae KH, Shin EM, Zhou HY, Hong YN, Kang SS, Kim HP, Kim YS. Anti-inflammatory effects of schisandrin isolated from the fruit of Schisandra chinensis Baill. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008 Sep 4; 591(1-3): 293-9.