- QIVANA DIFFERENCE
- SKINSHIFT Overview
- SKINSHIFT Edge
- SKINSHIFT Products
- SKINSHIFT Treatments
- SKINSHIFT Supplements
- SKINSHIFT FAQ
- SKINSHIFT Video Overview
QORE Detox Plus
Price Not Announced
QORE Detox Plus offers the ultimate non-invasive and natural method to rid your muscles, tissues and organs of harmful heavy metals – lead, mercury, cadmium, and even radioactive elements. This breakthrough product won’t strip away essential trace minerals, but selectively binds to only those harmful elements..
DETOX PLUS : (60 capsules)
Item# : 230002
Retail price : $50.00
Save 20-30% OFF retail by becoming a Preferred Customer.
Modern conveniences come with a cost. Pollution. An invisible foe, heavy metals have leached into nearly every aspect of our lives – food, water, dental work, paint, toys, and soil. It’s impossible to avoid and just as difficult to remove.
Left unchecked, these vicious metals are linked to all kinds of health issues including chronic degeneration and disease. Fortunately Qivana’s Modified Citrus Pectin has an unusual ability to scavenge for these metals, bind to them and remove them from your blood, tissues, and organs.
- Promote the natural removal of toxins without depleting essential minerals with no unpleasant side effects.
- Function both systemically (absorbed into the blood stream) and intestinally (to help excrete toxins from the blood).
- Binds to toxins tightly to prevent reabsorption and relocation
- Maintain strong hair, nails, and skin
Take 3 capsules with water, once or twice daily consistently for at least 30 days (90 recommended). We recommend a heavy metal detox twice per year.
This product contains natural ingredients, so color variations are normal.
NOTE: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, children under age 6, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions should consult with a physician prior to taking supplements.
This is one of natures modern miracles combined with sophisticated biochemistry to deliver a comprehensive and incomparable detoxifier. “Detox” is used liberally in the marketplace to cover many different types of detoxification’s. QORE Detox Plus is specific to heavy metals, for which the next-best alternative is I.V. chelation that costs tens of thousands of dollar and strips essential minerals as it also removes metals.
Most pectinates can’t be absorbed into the blood stream as the molecule is too large. However, our proprietary process uses a chemical reaction to cleave the molecule, making it the ideal weight for systemic absorption without disrupting it’s ability to attach to heavy metals. Detox Plus uses the best, and most expensive, process for modifying our pectin involving an enzymatic process which “chops” the pectin’s long molecular chain into smaller, uniform pieces. The less expensive methods can’t break the pectin down into uniform pieces and typically cannot produce molecules less than 30,000 Daltons. Presently, Detox Plus is the only product found to contain molecules between 10,000 and 20,000 Daltons, all of uniform size. Anything smaller than 10,000 Daltons seems to break down too quickly and may be too small for the immune system to recognize; whereas 30,000 may be too large to be absorbed.
The addition of the QAI certified organic kelp brings a vital force and an ocean of nutrients to this unique and incomparable formula. While the MCP component works throughout the circulatory system, the alginates work predominantly in the gastrointestinal tract to prevent re-absorption of toxins. They also bind to fats, cholesterol, and toxins in the diet before they are absorbed by the body and support their elimination. The organic kelp is rich in natural iodine, benefiting thyroid function, metabolism, immunity, and energy.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsules (natural vegetable cellulose, water), magnesium stearate, silicon Dioxide.
1. Braudo, E.E., et al. “Thermodynamic approach to the selection of polyuronide sequestrants for preventive and medicinal nutrition.” Nahrung, 1996:40(4);205-8.
2. Walkinshaw, M.D. and Arnott,S. “Conformations and interactions of pectins. II. Models for junction zones in pectinic acid and calcium pectate gels.” J Mol Biol, 1981:153(4);1075-85.
3. Jodra, Y. and Mijangos, F. “Ion exchange selectivities of calcium alginate gels for heavy metals.” Water Sci Technol, 2001:43(2); 237-44.
4. Eliaz, I. and Rode, D. “The effect of MCP on the urinary excretion of toxic elements.” Fifth Annual Conference of Environmental Health Scientists: Nutritional Toxicology and Metabolomics. 2003. Univeristy of California, Davis.
5. Eliaz, I., Hotchkiss, A.T., Fishman, M.L., Rode, D. “The Effect of MCP on Urinary Excretion of Toxic Elements.” Phytotherapy Research 2006:20(10);859-864.
6. Eliaz, I. “MCP decreases the total body burden of mercury: A pilot human clinical trial.” 228th ACS National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA in August, 2004.
7. Eliaz, I., Gaurdino, J., Hughes, K. “The Health Benefits of MCP in Potential Health Benefits of Citrus.” ACS Symposium Series 936 Patil, BS, et al. editors. Oxford University Press. 2006. Chapter 15, p. 199-210.
8. Eliaz, I., Weil, E., Wilk, B. “Integrative medicine and the role of MCP/alginates in heavy metal chelation and detoxification – five case reports.” Forsch Komplementarmed. 2007:14(6); 358-364.
9. Zhao, Z.Y., Liang, L., Fan, X., Hotchkiss, A.T., Wilk, B.J., Eliaz, E. “The role of MCP as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels.” Altern Ther Health Med. 2008:14(4); 34-38.
10. Tanaka, Y. et al.. “Application of algal polysaccharides as in vivo binders of metal pollutant.” Proc Seventh Int Seaweed Symp, 602-607, Wiley & Sons, 1972.
11. Abraham, G.E. “The historical background of the Iodine Project.” The Original Internist 2005;12(2):57-66. Available at:www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/IOD-08/IOD_08.htm. Accessed July 28, 2006.
12. Schuppert, F., Taniguchi, S.I., Schröder, S., et al. “In vivo and in vitro evidence for iodide regulation of major histocompatibility complex class I and class II expression in Graves disease.” J Clin Endocrinol Metab1996;81:3622-3628.
13. Marani, L., Venturi, S., Masala, R. “Role of iodine in delayed immune response.” Isr J Med Sci 1985;21:864.
14. Küpper, F.C., Schweigert, N., Ar Gall, E., et al. “Iodine uptake involves extracellular, haloperoxidase-mediated oxidation of iodide.” Planta. 1998;207:163-171.
15. “Chelation therapy.” Wikipedia.org: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation_therapy. Accessed July 23, 2009.
16. Chelation. Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chelation. Accessed July 28, 2009.
17. Eliaz, Isaac. “Heavy Metal Chelation Report.” Better Health Publishing®. 2008; 3-8. http://www.dreliaz.org/research/health_reports/chelation_report/. Accessed July 27, 2009.
18. Eliaz, Isaac . “The Importance of Heavy Metal Detoxification.” Better Health Publishing®. 2009.
19. “Mercury Fact Sheet.” The Center for Construction Research and Training (CPWR). http://www.elcosh.org/en/organization/1/o000001/cpwr-the-center-for-construction-research-and-training.html. Accessed July 23, 2009.